Are you a fan of airplanes, big on outdoors and looking for work in the Aviation and Transportation Industry with great pay? Look no further!
Our client is looking for reliable and dedicated Ramp Agents to join their company in the Toronto Pearson Airport located in Mississauga, Ontario. Your job will be to support the Transport Canada team as well as day to day activities at the airport.
This role will have you working full time and flexibility to work overtime especially during the holiday season. There is a lot of growth opportunities for the right candidate with a “can-do” attitude!
Work perks include but are not limited to:
Full uniform provided (including safety vest and gloves)
On-site Airport parking with your own pass
Lots of shift opportunities (4 hours/ 8 hours/ 10 hours/ 12 hours)
Opportunity to get hired permanent full time with benefits on a unionized airport position after 3 months!
Loading and unloading baggage onto aircrafts,
Sorting baggage for connecting flights
Clearing garbage from runway
Servicing water and draining lavatories
Other duties assigned as required
· Full vaccinated (double dose) with proof of vaccination
· Extensive experience picking, receiving and shipping.
· Ability to excel working in a fast-paced environment.
· Attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· A high degree of initiative and the ability to work in a team environment are essential.
· Exemplary safety record.
· Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Must possess a valid G2 or G driver’s license
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
I.T.S. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.