Our client, a leader in supply chain management and logistics solutions has immediate openings for customs raters.
The Customs Rater is responsible for reviewing and processing Customs documentation for Canada Border Intermediate releases and confirmations.
What you’ll do
- Provides accurate information and assistance to customers requiring information
- Prepares and submits release packages to Canada Customs
- Reviews invoices, manifests and other supporting documents for conformity to customs and corporate regulations
- Obtains customs paperwork, example NAFTA, commercial invoices by calling vendor/client when requested
- Verifies documentation for rating compliance
- Maintains client database, updates information as necessary
- Ability to process B3 entries to meet Company and Canada Customs compliance standards
- Ability to correct Canada Customs rejected entries
What you bring to the table:
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Written and verbal Communication skills
- Customer Service skills and Good organizational skills,
- Able to work in a team environment
- Basic knowledge of customs operations preferred
I.T.S. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.